Download a FREE Chapter of
Do IT Right: It's Not About The Computers
Your business has an information technology problem - and you don't even know it
Whether your company has 15 employees or 500, you’re almost certainly behind the IT curve. Information technology changes so fast that business leaders live with problems and fail to seize the IT advantage.
That’s costing you money, time and opportunities.
For over thirty years, Marty Kaufman has shown companies big and small how to achieve the winning IT-driven results previously available only to the Fortune 1000.
In Do IT Right, he shows you how to effectively utilize information technology, grow your business and beat the competition.
Do IT Right is the handbook to help you see—and target—the problems and opportunities hidden in your IT systems.
Do IT Right shows you how to:
- Develop an IT strategy.
- Optimize the information technology portion of your business.
- Get the same results as large companies at a fraction of the cost.
- Understand proper—and cost-effective—IT staffing.
- Get smart about hardware and software implementation.
- Learn from the mistakes others have made.
You don’t have to become a computer geek to get the most out of information technology.
All you need is to learn how to Do IT Right.