This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- Information We Collect, Use, and Share
- Your Access to and Control Over Information
- Security Measures to Protect Your Information
1. Information We Collect, Use and Share
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
This information is collected in an anonymous fashion until you self-identify yourself by filling out a web form or clicking on a tracked link in an email.
We will not sell or rent this information to anyone, unless ACSI is engaged in a merger, acquisition, or sale of a portion or all of its assets. If that is the case, you will be notified via email or a display on the Site of any change in ownership.
When you fill out a form on the Site, we will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We use third-party applications to help us understand our users’ behavior, as described above. Your Personal Information is also being collected by these tools. Examples are provided below:
- Understanding how people use the Site:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- We use Lead Forensics to identify businesses that visit the Site. You can read more about the information they process here: https://www.leadforensics.com/ccpa/
- Managing contact information and personalizing your experience:
- We use HubSpot and ConnectWise to manage data on those who contact us. Their privacy policies are linked here: https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy and https://www.connectwise.com/privacy-policy.
- Emailing contacts:
We may engage with other third-party tools for similar usage.
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by visiting those providers directly:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
2. Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
When you fill out a form on the Site or contact us offline, we will maintain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
3. Security Measures to Protect Your Information
We take precautions to protect your information. We believe data should be protected by default. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.