Do you REALLY know your stuff? Are you looking for an IT position that will challenge you? Do you enjoy a fast paced, fun working environment? Does superior customer service flow through your veins? Do you thrive on learning and implementing new technology?
If so, then you should submit your resume for this Professional Services / Project Engineer position!
This is an opportunity to grow, be challenged, and stand out for your contributions. At our company, we have a high performance culture with a team environment. Our employees expect only the best from each other and enjoy making a difference every day – and they have fun doing it.
About the Position:
This position is part of an integrated team of Help Desk technicians, Network Administrators, and Centralized Services, and Professional Services Engineers. The primary objective for this candidate will be to provide professional services on new implementation and/or system upgrade projects and remote / on-site client support. The Professional Services Engineer will maintain a consistent on-site schedule to provide the following services:
- Provide Project Implementation of upgrades and new technology
- Follow project plan
- Provide end-user training
- Troubleshoot escalated tickets on issues as necessary.
- Provide support for critical server and network systems
- Provide daily project updates
This role is responsible for ensuring client satisfaction in all areas, level II support and proactive service delivery, and project management. Professional Services Engineers are required to regularly review and update information for each client in the client knowledge base as well with the Project Coordinator, assigned Network Admin and vCIO
This job requires that the candidates possess the strongest trouble-shooting skills and a desire to provide top notch customer service. Candidates will also be required to have a Microsoft Certification to qualify for an interview, along with the following:
Education and Soft Skills
- B.S. in Computer Science preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good analytic and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work successfully with an integrated support team
- Ability to supervise other project team members
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) or proficient
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP) or proficient
- Watchguard Certified Expert (preferred)
- 3+ years supporting Microsoft Windows Server 2000/2003/2008/2012
- 3+ years supporting Microsoft Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010/2013
- 3+ years supporting Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005/2008
- 3+ years experience supporting backup software – Storage Craft Preferred
- 3+ years experience working with server and network monitoring applications
- 3+ years experience supporting Spyware and Antivirus software
- 3+ years experience supporting network routers/firewalls/VPN concentrators